Synthetic corks of our products are manufactured from recyclable thermoplastic high-tech materials compy with european standards and F.D.A. Follows CEE directive 85/572-89/109-90/128.
- Chemical details: polietilene, Food pigments, Food expanders.
- Lubrication: Silico-paraffinic solution. No solvents.
- Property: No subsidence – unalterable.
- Preservation: corks should be kept away from any possible contact with liquids and odors. Keep at temperature of 18-25 degrees especially in the summer season.
- Durability: Seal corks retain their integrity and lubricity for more than a year.
- Stamping: clear and resistant, obtained with sophisticated machinary.
- Certificates: All our goods will come with antitoxic certificates from public authorities.
Enolandia’s synthetic cork does’nt just ensure quality to your wine but can also become an excellent advertising way to promote your company. With Enolandia’s sophisticated machinary you can have your logo on the cork exceptionally clear mantaining the maximum sealing property. Color range is available below in all the specific types of cork.